Volunteer Information

Comanche County Ambulance Service

Volunteers must be certified in the State of Kansas at the level of EMR, EMT, AEMT, Paramedic, or RN licensed in the state of Kansas. Volunteers must be able to respond rapidly to either the Coldwater or Protection stations, or be able to provide first responder service to Buttermilk or Wilmore. Continuing education is provided to volunteers.


If you would like to volunteer contact Dave or Terri @ (620) 582-2126


Interested in becoming an EMT? Contact Dave or Terri @ (620) 582-2126

Grant money available.